Thursday 14 November 2013

Forbidden by Linn B Halton


This is a delightful romance that explores the possibility of there being something more than just the ‘here and now’. If that were the case, how would it work? What keeps us on the path determined for us, when we have free will? How would the spirit world link with us as we go about our lives? Love is a powerful emotion, but can it change the course of someone’s destiny? 
In Forbidden Ceri and Alex find it difficult to let go of the guilt they carry for things that have happened in their past. No two lives are the same and each of them has their own emotional baggage.  But what if someone else calls the shots and you are simply meant to follow the path that is set out before you? Will that take Ceri and Alex in different directions, no matter how hard they try to stay together? Ceri’s journey continues …
Linn has a wonderful writing style and you very easily lose yourself in her books. This is a great trilogy that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading. I could read Linn's work continuously and my only negative about these books is that they finish too soon! 

Falling (Angels Among Us #1) 

Forbidden (Angels Among Us #2)


Now available to pre-order:

Forever (Angels Among Us #3)




Twitter: @LinnBHalton

8 comments:

Linn B Halton and Lucy Coleman said...

Hi Kim and thanks so much for your lovely review for Forbidden. What a fantastic start on launch day! Lxxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is on my Kindle! I can't wait to read it. Thanks for the review Kim! Congratulations Linn!

Unknown said...

Lovely review, Kim. Am off to bed soon to start reading Forbidden right now!

Linn B Halton and Lucy Coleman said...

Hi ladies! Thank you - always get nervous when I know someone is reading one of mine ... and Kit is a professional proofreader! Have a fab evening, Lxx

Bonnie Trachtenberg said...

Thanks so much for sharing your review, Kim. Linn is such a wonderful writer and I'm so eager to read Part II also. Thanks for whetting my appetite!

Sheryl Browne said...

Oh, I love this trilogy. Adored Falling and have now got Forbidden. Yay! (Thanks for the reminder, Kim - and for sharing your lovely review!). I love your sparkly new page! :)

Linn B Halton and Lucy Coleman said...

The sparkles are fun, aren't they Sheryl? I'm feeling festive today, too - so right at home!

Janice said...

I so agree - Linn has such a fabulous style of writing. I loved the first in this series and can't wait to read this and the next book in this series. Thanks for the review, Kim, and happy Christmas!

Janice xx