Monday 7 January 2013

Launch - Goodnight Brian by Steven Manchester

Last year, it was a real honour to be contacted by Steven Manchester who asked me if I would like to review his novel Twelve Months.  I'm delighted to tell you that it became a #1 best seller on Amazon! You can read my review here.

I’m now really excited to announce that today, January 8th, The Story Plant will be releasing Steven's new novel, Goodnight, Brian.  Here's a little bit about the book, sounds like it's going to be another tear-jerker and I can't wait to read it, but I'll definitely make sure that I've got a box of tissues at the side of me.  I kind of think I'm going to need them. 



 Fate was working against little Brian Mauretti. The food that was meant to nourish him was poisoning him instead, and the doctors said the damage was devastating and absolute. Fate had written off Brian. But fate didn’t count on a woman as determined as Brian’s grandmother, Angela DiMartino– who everyone knew as Mama. Loving her grandson with everything she had, Mama endeavored to battle fate. Fate had no idea what it was in for.

An emotional tale about the strength of family bonds, unconditional love, and the perseverance to do our best with the challenging gifts we receive,Goodnight, Brian is an uplifting tribute to what happens when giving up is not an option.

Steven Manchester is the published author of the #1 best seller, Twelve Months, as well as A Christmas Wish(the holiday prequel to Goodnight, Brian).

He is also the Pressed Pennies, The Unexpected Storm: The Gulf War Legacy and Jacob Evans,as well as several books under the pseudonym, Steven Herberts. His work has appeared on NBC's Today Show, CBS's The Early Show, CNN’s American Morning and BET’s Nightly News. Recently, three of his short stories were selected "101 Best" for Chicken Soup for the Soul series.

You can find out more about Steven at his website.   

You can also like him on Facebook


Available from Amazon.com Goodnight, Brian

Available from Amazon UK Goodnight, Brian

This is also available for Nook

3 comments:

Steve Manchester said...

thanks for sharing, Kim! I hope your readers enjoy Goodnight, Brian.

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Great work!
Look at my webpage ; best dividend stocks for 2011

Steve Manchester said...

Hi- I just this last post. It's actually the publisher that takes care of the cover and layout, and I couldn't be any happier with it! He's created a wonderful motif for my books and I feel very grateful for it.