Wednesday 27 April 2011

Oh no! A hospital visit turns into Fallen Angel!

How bizarre that when visiting my poor old Dad in hospital this evening, I couldn't help but think about Maggie Wilson's Fallen Angel and the way that the staff on the ward were under suspicion for murdering the patients.  When one of the nurses asked one of the others to double check that she was giving out insulin, I started to wonder just how accesible all these hospital drugs are and whether they were carrying out the right procedures.

I did the same when reading The Birds & The Bees by Milly Johnson.  I emailed Milly to say that I'm sure I'd bumped into one of her characters in a shop! 

I think I'm getting just a little bit too much into this reading lark!  Or perhaps I just need to get out more!   

No comments: